Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that we collect, and the ways in which we use that personal information.
Personal information collection
We may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information about transactions you carry out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services;
- information that you provide while using the website services; and
- any other information that you send to us.
Using personal information
We may use your personal information to:
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications, provided you have given us explicit permission to do so.
We may disclose your personal information to our agents or sub-contractors for these purposes. The agent or sub-contractor in question will then be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
We may disclose your personal information in an anonymized form to external research bodies for research purposes, provided you have given us your consent to do so.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified above, we may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
Securing your data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on a secure server located in the EU.
Cross-border data transfers
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Registration with the Information Commissioner’s Office
Headsted is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office under reference ZA111977.